Electrical Asset Engineer
Location » Darwin, NT
It’s time to be recognised for your power engineering expertise! Our client is committed to a...
Suitability Profiling using Harrison Assessments™
JSM Appointments® uses advanced psychometric tests and assessment tools such as Harrison Assessments™ to deliver effective engineering recruitment and HR management solutions to clients.
Developed over more than 30 years, Harrison Assessments™ offers a comprehensive engineering employment suitability profiling system consisting of online assessment tools.
Use of advanced psychometric tests offers benefits in areas such as:
- Candidate Selection Process - Make better selection decisions when recruiting engineers, reducing costly employee turnover and absenteeism;
- Retention Strategies - Provide guidelines that assist managers to better understand how to deal with valued employees and cut costs on engineering recruitment;
- Performance Development - Improve employee performance levels in current and future engineering jobs; and
- Career Counselling - Improve employee understanding related to the workplace and enhance their ability to make good engineering career choices.
Get a Cost-Effective Assessment
For as little as $700 per assessment* you will have access to the advanced psychometric tests via the internet providing an accurate measurement of more than 155 traits spanning a range of behavioural assessment types. This unique technology performs over 100,000 calculations, cross-referencing groups of items that have been ranked in order of preference by the participant.
A full analysis, including the advanced psychometric test is provided. Advanced technology weights and integrates eligibility (experience and education), the HA behavioural assessment, and your interview results into one system. By integrating six key behavioural assessments into one comprehensive analysis, it achieves much greater accuracy in predicting behaviour and engineering job success.
The advanced psychometric tests and tools provided at Harrison Assessments™ have passed more than 20 validation studies returning an average 85-90 per cent predictive accuracy.
We'll Interpret Your Results
JSM Appointments®' Principal HR Consultant Sonja Masters is a Harrison Assessments™ advanced psychometric tests interpreter. Contact us our Perth, WA office to discover how this method of suitability profiling can offer your organisation a comprehensive tool to assess suitability for engineering employment.
The Harrison Assessments™ service can be offered through JSM Appointments® in Perth, or training is available for the product to be used in house. We also offer advice on selecting an alternative advanced psychometric test or we can arrange an advanced psychometric test through our network of associates.
Get a Quote
Contact us today for a candidate profiling solution to meet your requirements.
* $700 figure is cost per assessment excluding GST, based on a report and debrief to the client, charges may apply for additional requirements. Rates are subject to change. Please contact JSM Appointments® for a proposal that meets your specific requirements.